Losing weight isn't easy. I know from personal experience, hence the reason I lost 42 pounds, but then gained the pounds and then some once I hit college. With the experience comes the knowledge. Yes, I know how to read the nutrition labels and count calories, but I've also learned quite a few tricks that have helped me along the way. For example, drinking a massive amount of water with lemon before a meal to curve the appetite. Eating an apple in between meals to curve the occasional bouts of hunger. Counting out portion sizes when it comes to snacking on chips or pretzels. Hiding certain foods from yourself such as sweets. Out of sight out of mind right? Do you have any strange habits that you abide by, but also help you lose weight in the process?
Today while on Twitter, I came across an article published by the successful diet and fitness magazine, SELF. The article, 'Weird Diet Tricks That Really Work,' health experts at SELF have discovered several different ways to trick yourself into losing weight. All healthy, of course. Check it out at this website below:
http://www.self.com/fooddiet/2010/09/weird-diet-tricks-that-really-work-slideshow#slide=1
XoXo,
DJH
No comments:
Post a Comment