Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 56: I Make It Rain Color--Part Two

Meet Team 'Neature Walkers'...before the color...
We were more than wiling to run for color :)


My sister, Jacie and me
Shannon and I doing a little bit of running :) Look at that stride and talent
First comes yellow...Kind of looks like a huge pollen cloud
And then came pink...
...After :) A color explosion!
I definitely made it rain color all through midtown ATL <3
And I even rode the MARTA looking like this. Definitely got a lot of strange looks...But totally worth it
This is where the strange looks and questions began haha


Told you it was a color blast of fun! Tomorrow, I'll post a blog about my own personal experience doing a 5k--my first one actually. Later in the week, I'll also be sharing experiences from others who participated in both Atlanta races (Yes, the first race was in such high demand, they made a second Color Run the following weekend!)

XoXo,
DJH







No comments:

Post a Comment