Good evening lovely readers!
I know this is a bit delayed, but today has been one of THOSE days. I'm sure you can all relate. Instead of choosing a fitness or well-being related topic to discuss, I decided to extend my love for recipes and share more delicious dishes that are perfect for cool January weather. And these aren't just any recipes. These are hearty and fat-free soup and bread recipes from an article I wrote for the online November 'Home' issue of BLVD, "The Dinner Menu a la Fat Free" on pages 14 and 15. For those of you who aren't familiar, BLVD is a uniquely written and creative magazine out of Athens, Ga., that showcases the Athenian culture from the perspective of a college student with topics on trending fashions, helpful beauty tips, popular local music, yummy food and everything in between.
Log onto http://www.athensblvd.com and click on 'Recent Issue'.
Enjoy :)
~DJH
No comments:
Post a Comment