Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 6: Eating Away Negative Emotions

While on StumbleUpon a few days ago, I came across this great article by Glamour.com health and fitness blogger, Sarah Jio, that discusses a link between emotions and eating. Feeling sluggish? Happy or sad? Maybe even a bit stressed out? In her post "7 Foods That Boost Every Type of Bad Mood", Jio discusses how eating certain healthy and low-fat foods such as chocolate and egg salad sandwiches can solve and/or prevent any negative emotion we may be experiencing. Basically, eating our own bad emotions away with healthy food alternatives rather than subjecting ourselves (and stomachs) to junk food. I wanted to share this article, because a majority of those extra pounds originate from eating badly when we're up and when we're down. I know I'm guilty! But thanks to Jio and her helpful advice, we can now choose a more healthy path when it comes to confronting our emotions through food. Here is the link to the blog post below.

Happy reading :)

www.womansday.com/health-fitness/stress-management/7-foods-that-boost-every-type-of-bad-mood-110419

No comments:

Post a Comment