Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 44: Jiggle, Jiggle Be Gone

I'm switching things up a little bit tonight. Since I am postponing my trip to weigh-in for later in the week, I thought I would change things up a bit and stick something else fitness related. So here you go...

We all are self-conscious when it comes to places on our bodies that jiggle. Some of us hate seeing that excess cellulite or the stretch marks clearly visible on our bellies in the mirror. Some of us hate to face the fact that we have 'Batman arms', which is excess fat under the upper part of our arms. Some of us even go a step further up the arm to discover the unwanted and unappealing signs of armpit fat. Anything armpit is just gross! Buut personal trainers and fitness experts have found many ways, exercises to be exact that can help eliminate this problem area. Of course, I found the perfect how-to article via FitTipDaily.com through StumbleUpon.

http://fittipdaily.com/get-rid-of-your-armpit-fat-6662/

I know I've discussed some of these exercises before in a previous blog post (these also help your upper back, shoulders and other parts of your arms), but there are pictures included to give you a better explanation of how to perform these exercises correctly.

Grab your weights & lehhgo!

XoXo,
DJH

No comments:

Post a Comment