Happy Hump Day! It's Wednesday, which means only two more days till it's officially the weekend. Thank God!
Tennessee was amazing, but the trip was way too short. I could have stayed at that cabin for days, doing absolutely nothing but sit on the porch and admire the beautiful splendor of the Great Smoky Mountains. But alas, reality called out pretty loudly so I'm now back in Athens and busy as ever, which is why I haven't updated my blog postings in a few days. I'm starting to feel like Superwoman with everything I'm currently working on. For example, last night, I was up till 3 a.m. editing. I take deadlines seriously, just wish others would do the same. Buut that's a whole other boring issue that requires a dark bar and a stiff drink.
Anyways, back to Tennessee, I left Athens will all intentions of watching what I ate and drank. But, I have to admit, I did terrible eating last week. Slap the shame card on me because I'm definitely guilty. It wasn't the amount I ate, but the types of the foods that I indulged in. Homemade fudge, chicken parm, prime rib, funnel cake (don't judge!) and the list goes on. And let's not forget about the wine. I can't help I have a strong love for good wine. I'm no alcoholic by any means, but I do enjoy a glass (or bottle) of wine from time to time to relax. Its a great de-stresser if you're looking for one. I don't think I gained five pounds, but I do know I gained a little weight. But that's okay. I had a slip, it's bound to happen. I just have to be more prepared and susceptible to say 'no'. For those of you who went on spring break or are planning to go on spring break soon, how did/are you prepare for your trip?
As always, please share your thoughts and comments. I love hearing from my readers :)
XoXo,
DJH
No comments:
Post a Comment