Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 24: The Sweet Tooth Is Here To Stay

How many of you enjoy a nice little bit (or a lot) of sugar every now and then? A slice of blueberry cheesecake. A nibble or two of fresh oatmeal raisin cookies. Or a double scoop of dark chocolate ice cream with whip cream and a cherry on top. I know I do! I have the biggest sweet tooth, and while I've been to the dentist twice a year, ever since I was young, my dentist still hasn't found a cure ;) For us dieters, well serious dieters, sweets can be a hindrance to our progress. But, I've got a little secret. Many researchers including chefs, dieticians and health experts have found a way for us sweet tooth holders to have our cake and well...eat it too. Check out these yummy desserts via WeightWatchers.com.

Chocolate Cheesecake--http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeid=58101

Classic Sugar Cookies--http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeid=122731

Cranberry-Banana Bread--http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeid=229391

Apple Pie Crumble--http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeid=142931

Ice Cream Sandwich--http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeid=50344

I haven't had a chance to try these yet, but I know what I will be doing on Valentine's...I mean Single Awareness Day!

~DJH

No comments:

Post a Comment