Hello fab readers!
Yes, I'm alive. At least, I think so! Trying to keep my head above water, to put things lightly. Between work and personal/family issues going on, I've been very overwhelmed these past few days. I know it probably sounds like I am exaggerating, but I can guarantee you I'm not. I'm to the point of wanting to pull out my brunette locks, buut I value my hair too much for that craziness.
First of all, I want to apologize if it seems like I have abandoned you, my faith readers. But, I assure you I haven't. That's why I'm sitting here in front of my computer at 2:16 a.m. to post a blog that has been neglected for the past four days. Commitment huh? Well, I don't give up much these days. It's mostly because of my newly found strength and ability to keep pushing forward, even when the weight seems to get heavier and heavier. Not pounds, of course. I'm talking about mental baggage, etc. But, that's what God's for right?
Secondly, though I do plan to continue cataloging my journey to my ultimate weight loss goal, I've discovered that writing a blog post every day has become very difficult to do. Not necessarily because of lack of topics to discuss or words to write, but my schedule just isn't allowing it at the moment. As you all know, I'm one busy woman. Call me Super Woman, most days! I'm editorial director for three magazines, plus contributing director to a fourth, which means a team of writers + numerous articles + 'set-in-stone' deadlines = things are pretty hectic. Instead of writing and posting blogs on a daily Monday through Sunday basis, I will only be posting Mondays through Thursdays. I feel these are the most important days because I not only give personal accounts of my progress and professional advice, but delicious recipes and great topic discussions as well. I still want to be available for anyone with questions so please feel free to ask.
Again, I hadn't expected as many bumps in the road that would interfere with me blogging daily, but as a true confident diva, I'll just make accommodations, take it slowly and keep on pushing forward. (P.S. Though things are crazy in my life right now, it hasn't affected my actual weight loss journey! I'm still dropping those pounds. Yay me :))
As always, thank you so much for all of the encouragement, support and love throughout these past few weeks. It is greatly appreciated!
Have a wonderful evening :)
XoXo,
DJH
No comments:
Post a Comment